Kids Dental Group provides all kids with the best dental care available. We have two convenient locations in Reseda and Moorpark. Call today to schedule your appointment.
With a Pediatric Dentistry specialty, the offices of Kids Dental Group is fully equipped to meet your dental needs and exceed your expectations. Our mission is to provide professional and compassionate dental care and to help each of our little patients achieve the beautiful healthy smiles they deserve.
As part of our commitment to improving our patients' smiles, and lives, we are proud to offer flexible scheduling and financing options, because dental health is something no one should be putting off because of time constraints and money problems. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call today and receive a consultation.
- Credit cards accepted
- Financing available
- Emergency appointments
- Established In 1958
- Staff fully trained to work with children
James Yee, DDS:
Dr. Yee graduated in 1990 from the UCLA School of Dentistry
with a specialty in Pediatric Dentistry.
- In private practice for more than 20 years in the San Fernando Valley, Dr. Yee has been dedicated to the care and treatment of thousands of children’s dental health.
- In 2006 he expanded his practice to Ventura County with a completely renovated new office in Moorpark.
- Dr. Yee is also currently a faculty member of the UCLA School of Dentistry and has been teaching Pediatric Dentistry to the future generation of pediatric dentists since 1990.
- Dr. Yee is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the California Society of Pediatric Dentists.
Bruce Abbink, DDS, MS:
Born in Manchester, Connecticut and raised in Thousand Oaks since 1970, Dr. Abbink earned his Bachelor's degree in chemistry at U.C.L.A. In 1996, Dr. Abbink received his dental degree from the U.C.L.A. School of Dentistry. He furthered his training at the University of California, San Francisco (U.C.S.F.), where he earned a certificate in orthodontics and Masters degree in oral biology. One of the premiere orthodontic programs in the country, U.C.S.F. is recognized internationally for its academic and clinical excellence. Dr. Abbink worked in the Bay Area for several years before moving back to Southern California in 2004 to be closer to his family.